Thursday, November 13, 2008

What I've been up to

I know nobody reads this blog and thats mainly why I never post but I'm going to start making a habit of it again. I cant write a lot right now but since the last post I've been trying my hand out at stand up comedy. I go to several open-mics a week and I've been loving every minute of it (even when I bomb). Today is a weird day inparticular because it is the first open-mic that I'm hosting with my buddy Aisako (see flyer below) and I just got word this morning that I'll be performing at my first "bringer" show at the Belly Room at The Comedy Store in Hollywood on December 1st. Fuckin' cool right? Anyway, I have lots of notes about my adventures over the past 4 or 5 monts and I'm going to post those soon. Thanks again to anybody who reads this Blog. And yes, I'm still sculpting and animating:)

No comments: